Jeff and Sophia-Wedding July 2, 2016
It was so awesome having you at our wedding last week! Thank you for being there and made our day even more special! Please see below for the review.
- Professionalism/Organization/Event Flow
Omar is super professional – he worked with our other musicians to make sure the flow of the music went smoothly and that there was no confusion between transitions. He was extremely organized before the day of the event, contacting our coordinator and sending us documents to help him get a better idea of who we are, how we want the day to go, and the general vibe of all the music.
- Music Selection
Great musical selections. He played music based on the vibe of our guests as well. Omar does a great job reading the crowd and going with the flow and energy of the event.
Omar looks as professional as he acts. He was dressed very nicely – so nicely that my mom thought he was a guest. When I told her he is our DJ, she said “Wow! He’s so good looking!”
- Overall quality of service
Omar provided top notch service, and I really feel we picked a DJ that fits our personality perfectly. We’re both pretty quiet and reserved, and we appreciated that Omar was not one of those corny DJs who totally takes over the entire evening with cheesy music and announcing. He let the music speak for itself.
- Sound and Lighting
Great sound, not overly loud, and adjusted based on the energy of the night. We tend to avoid places with live music/DJs because I just can’t stand music that’s so loud you can’t even hold a conversation. Omar’s equipment sounded great in our venue, and he played the music at just the right volume to allow people to talk but also to keep the dancing exciting!
Perfect amount of announcing for our small wedding. Omar kept it simple and stayed on schedule.
- Items that we can improve upon – none
- Rating from 0-10 – TEN! We are so pleased with Omar! We wouldn’t hesitate to call him again or recommend him to our friends and family!
Billy Rios & Claudia Martinez – 40th Birthday Party July 9th, 2016
- Professionalism – Total professional. Gave a shoutout to another fan there and totally made her day. Thank you for that.
- Help organizing event – There wasn’t much organizing but you did what was asked when I asked it. Playing the house music when I asked for it and keeping it going.
- Music Selection – Music was totally great everyone was dancing pretty much non-stop. You played everyone’s request when they came up to you and asked.
- Flow of event – The night went by too quick.
- Appearance – Equipment was great looking and you were dressed like a pro.
- Overall quality of service – Service was great.
- Sound and Lighting – Sound was good.
- Announcing – The announcements were great a professional.
- Items that we can improve upon – I feel like I hired a pro. Everyone had a great time and the music was a big reason. You played most of the songs on the list I provided and you played songs that I should’ve had on my list. The Spanish selections were great and the House music was totally 90’s house like back when I was in High School. That made the party for sure.
- Rating from 0-10 / Definitely a 10.
Thank you so much Omar. Felt like my friend was playing and not just a guy I booked. You took time to talk to my son and a few friends that are big fans of the morning show. Believe me I will use you again for my wedding and I am sure others I know will want to book you too.
Sergio & Isabella – Bat mitzvah May 21, 2016
Omar was the MC/DJ at my daughters bat mitzvah. He was a tremendous in help to me by recommending activities for the kids, reviewing my daughters music for appropriate lyrics (& provided radio friendly alternative), & suggested songs for the event. He was prompt & didn’t need any help with his set up – we didn’t even know he was there until we saw him ready for the event! We gave him an outline & he filled in to keep it flowing. I was very grateful for his professional & conscientious service.
thanks again Omar,